Expressions used in the regulations mean:
1. Customer - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person whose special provisions grant the legal capacity to place orders within the shop;
2. Consumers - according to Art. 22  of the Civil Code means a natural person who concludes a legal transaction with an entrepreneur that is not directly related to his or her business or professional activity.
3. Civil Code - the Law of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No 16, item 93, as amended);
4. Regulations - These Regulations set out the general conditions of sale and the rules for the provision of electronic services as part of the Uwalls online shop.
5. Online Store (Store) - an Internet service available at https://uwalls.com through which the customer can in particular place orders;
6. Goods - products presented in the online shop;
7. Purchase Agreement - a contract for the sale of goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between Uwalls and the Customer and concluded via the Website of the Company;
8. Consumer Rights Act - Law of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws, 2014, item 827);
9. The Law on the Provision of Electronic Services - Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No 144, item 1204, as amended);
10. Order - Letter of Intent of the customer, which aims directly at the conclusion of the purchase contract and specifies in particular the type and number of the goods.
1. These provisions define the rules for the use of the online shop at https://uwalls.com.
2. These ordinances are the ordinances referred to in the art. 8 of the Law on the provision of electronic services.
3. The Uwalls-Online-Shop, which is operated under https://uwalls.com, is operated by KLW Sp. Z o., Lubelska 46, 22-400, Zamość, NIP: 9223057591, REGON: 36952829300000, registered in the business register of the business register under the number 0000719719.
4. These regulations include in particular:
- Conditions for submitting orders through the online store;
- the principles of concluding sales agreements with the use of services provided as part of the online store.
6. In order to use the online store, the customer should be given access to a computer station or a terminal with internet access.
7. Uwalls reserves the right to restrict the provision of services through the online store in accordance with applicable law to persons who have reached the age of 18 years. In this case, potential customers will be notified.
8. Customers can access, download and print these terms at any time via the https://uwalls.com link.
1. The customer may place an order without registering in the store after having read and accepted these terms.
2. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data relating to the services provided on the website, the online shop shall take technical and organizational measures that correspond to the degree of security threat of the services offered, in particular measures to prevent personal access Data is transmitted by unauthorized persons via the Internet.
3. The customer is particularly obliged:
- to use the Online Shop in accordance with the provisions of applicable law of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations and the general principles of Internet use.
- Failure to deliver and not disclose content that is prohibited by law, such as content that promotes violence, defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- to use the Online Shop in a manner that does not interfere with its operation, in particular through the use of certain software or devices;
- Failure to take any action, such as sending or placing unwanted commercial information (spam) as part of the online store,
- Use of the online store in a way that is not uncomfortable for other customers and for uwalls,
- Use of all content contained in the Online Store for personal use only,
1. To enter into a sale agreement through the Online Store, go to https://uwalls.com and select the goods to take further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the customer and the information available on the website.
2. The customer chooses the goods ordered by adding them to the shopping cart.
3. During the order - until the button to confirm the order is pressed - the customer has the opportunity to change the entered data and the selected product. Follow the messages displayed to the customer and the information available on the website.
4. After the customer has provided all the necessary data through the online store, a summary of the order placed will be displayed. The summary of the order placed will include, among other things, description of selected goods or services, total price and all other costs.
5. To place an order, you must accept the terms, provide personal information that is marked as mandatory and press the button to confirm the order.
6. Information about the goods made available on the websites of the shop constitutes an offer in the sense of art. 66 of the Civil Code. Sending the order by the customer is a declaration of intent to conclude a sales contract with Uwalls in accordance with the terms.
The contract shall be deemed concluded as soon as the customer's order is received by the IT system of the online shop, provided the order meets the requirements.
Upon completion of the contract, the customer will receive an e-mail confirming all the essential elements of the order.
7. The purchase contract is concluded in English with the contents in accordance with the provisions.
8. Customers can access, download and print these terms at any time via the https://uwalls.com link.
Consolidation, security and availability of order data and terms and conditions (sales terms) will be made by e-mail. For security reasons, the order data is not available on the Internet.
1. The delivery of the goods is limited to the worldwide delivery and takes place at the address specified by the customer when ordering.
2. The delivery of the ordered goods is carried out by:
- Courier service
There is no possibility of a personally ordered product in our store.
The shipping costs are: https://uwalls.com/shipping. In addition, shipping costs will be displayed at the time of order.
3. The delivery time is https://uwalls.com/shipping and counts from the day on which the customer sends the order.
4. Damage to the product during delivery.
In the case of telesales, our business always bears the risk of accidental damage or loss of the goods during transport. If the goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, we ask you to inform the supplier about this defect and to contact us as soon as possible. The delay in filing such a complaint or contacting it will not affect your statutory rights and their satisfaction, in particular your rights under the statutory warranty (Section VIII of the Terms). Faster reporting of detected damage during transport helps us to enforce our own claims against the freight forwarder or transport insurer.
In the case of a customer who is not also a consumer: The risk of accidental damage or loss of the goods passes from the online store to the buyer when the goods are transferred to the carrier, who is involved in the carriage of goods certain type or person designated by the buyer.
1. The commodity prices are given in Polish zloty and include all components including VAT, customs and all other components.
2. The customer has the opportunity to pay the price:
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery
- Payment in the PayU system
- Payment with PayPal
Here you can enter information about the right of revocation, which should be generated separately in the corresponding module.
Applies to a consumer who is a consumer:
We are obliged to deliver goods free of defects. The statutory liability law for defects in goods sold (liability for defects) applies in Art. 556 and Art. 556  -556  and subsequent Civil Code.
Complaints can be submitted:
- in writing to the following address: KLW Sp. z oo o., Lubelska 46, 22-400, Zamość.
- by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When exercising warranty rights - if we consider the examination of the complaint to be necessary, you are obliged to deliver the defective goods at our expense to the above-mentioned postal address. If delivery of the goods is overly difficult due to the nature of the product or the type of installation, you must provide it to us at the place where it is located. We undertake to respond to the complaint without delay, but no later than 14 days from the date of submission.
We are responsible for the warranty if the physical defect is discovered within two years of delivery of the goods to you. If the object of sale is a used movable object, the warranty obligation is one year from the date of issue.
The complaint recommends (1) providing information on the subject matter of the complaint, in particular the nature and date of the defect; (2) Defining an application for the method of remedying the defect (replacement of the goods by a new one, repair of the goods, reduction of the price, withdrawal from the contract - if the defect is significant); and (3) providing the contact details of the complaining party - this facilitates and accelerates the review of the complaint by the store. The recommendations mentioned in the previous sentence are only non-binding guidelines and in no way affect the effectiveness of the complaints submitted without providing the recommended information.
Applies to a customer who is not a consumer:
In the case of a sales contract concluded with a customer who is not also a consumer, according to § 558 § 1 of the German Civil Code, the liability of the online shop from the warranty for defects of the product is excluded. This exclusion is ineffective if fraudulently concealed by us
Uwalls is a manufacturer of goods that are available in the store. Uwalls, as the manufacturer, grants an additional guarantee for goods which are the manufacturer under the conditions and for the period specified in the warranty card attached to the goods. The warranty granted by us does not exclude, limit or exclude the Customer's rights under the warranty terms for defects in the item sold (Section VIII of the Terms).
1. Uwalls takes steps to ensure the proper operation of the online store, to the extent that it is state-of-the-art, and is committed to remedying any irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
2. Customer may notify us of any irregularities or interruptions in the operation of the Online Store Website. Irregularities related to the operation of the business should be reported electronically to the following address: email@example.com
3. If you have any complaints about irregularities related to the operation of the Online Store website, please specify the nature and timing of the irregularity.
4. We undertake to respond to the complaint without delay, but no later than 14 days from the date of submission.
1. Please note that there are ways to deal with complaints and appeals in an out-of-court manner. Their use is voluntary and can only take place if both parties to the dispute agree.
- The consumer may request the initiation of a procedure for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes relating to the concluded sales contract with the Labor Inspectorate in accordance with Article 24. 36 of the Law of 15 December 2000 on the Labor Inspectorate (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 4, item 25, as amended).
- The consumer may also submit an application for recognition of a dispute concerning the concluded sales contract by a permanent arbitral tribunal, acting at the competent Provincial Supervisory Authority of the Labor Inspectorate in accordance with Article 2 of the Trade Control Service. 37 of the Law of 15 December 2000 on the Labor Inspectorate (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 4, item 25, as amended).
- The European Commission also provides a platform for online dispute resolution between consumers and entrepreneurs (OS platform). You can find it at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
2. Detailed information on the settlement of consumer disputes, including the possibility for the consumer to regulate the procedures for out-of-court complaint handling, redress and access to these procedures, can be found in the offices and on the websites of the Inspectorates and at https://uokik.available.gov/spory_konsumenckie.php.
1. Place of jurisdiction for disputes with consumers is the court having jurisdiction under the applicable provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
2. The settlement of disputes between Uwalls and the Customer who is not a consumer is subject to a court having jurisdiction for our place of business.
3.For matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of applicable law, in particular the provisions of the Law of 23 April 1964, shall apply. The Civil Code (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended) and the Law of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws, item 827 of 2014). In the event of discrepancies between these provisions and the rights of the customer and provisions resulting from generally applicable provisions, the generally valid provisions of Polish law shall apply.